Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Card Sketch for February

Hello Friends!  Today I wanted to share the card sketch I created for the Card Sketch Challenge on the Club Scrap Facebook group.  If you'd like to join us there you can find the group here: Club Scrap Chat.  You have to answer a couple questions to make sure you're not a robot then you're in :)



This is a card for my sweetie...made using supplies from the "Sweet on You" collection.


This card was made from the Surprise collection (01/18).
Don't you just love those ring sequins?  I've never seen them before but I love em!


Finally a card made using goodies from the "To You...With Love" kit. 

Hope you decide to join in on the fun!!
Be sure to stop by the FB page and check out all of the fun cards folks have made using this sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Love this sketch, Roni, and the sample cards! Hope you get lots of takers on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!