Thursday, February 15, 2018

Steampunk Inventor Gothic Arch

Last Sunday was Thomas Edison's birthday...he was and in my mind will probably always be one of the great inventors of our time.  In honor of his birthday they named February 11th National Inventors Day and I made this fun Gothic Arch to celebrate them both!


There's a little bit of everything on the arch...vintage ephemera, stamping, die-cuts, Vintage Creative Medium (my favorite), Metallic Creative Medium (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Copper); lots of embossing powders on the Gothic Arch base (red, copper and patina) as well as the fun vintage images.  I love when I can mash 'em all together to make something like this.

If you'd like step by step instructions 
and a complete list of supplies you can find it here - 


1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!